1. No fuel or Insufficient fuel
2. Water temperature of engine cylinder low
3. Battery voltage low
4. Air into the fuel injection pump
5. Start motor fault
6. Control loop fault
1. Add into enough fuel
2. Check the fuel filter whether is blocked
3. Check the fuel injection pump, loosen screw and discharge air.
4. Replace the new battery or charging.
5. Check start motor or replace a new one.
6. Check the related control loop fault and clearing of fault.
Know more information, please read Residential and Industrial Backup Power Diesel Generator.