All the WALT products enjoys 12 months global warranty service.
Delivery Time (Months)
Running Time (Hours)
Portable Diesel Generators
Large Size Diesel Generators
Remark: the warranty details please contact our representative.
Parts Warranty Period
If the repaired or replaced spare parts are genuine and are from WALT, 6 months warranty is provided. All the repaired or replaced spare parts or generating sets can only enjoy the remaining time of warranty period of the original accessories, spare parts, or generating sets.
Covers the repair of damages caused by materials or craftworks.
The fee (including spare parts and labor work) caused by repairing damages in warranty coverage will not be billed to the user.
Damages not in Warranty Coverage
1. Damages caused by accidents, improper operation, or replacing parts
2. Damages caused by accidental collision, burning, theft, freezing, devastation, or natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fire, flood, or other force majeure (for example, war)
3. Damages caused by remodeling on the final assembled generating sets, replacing spare parts, including changing the canopy, engine, alternator, base tank, and spare parts. The running time cannot be read due to the timer not being powered or connected to work or the time being purposely changed.
4. Damages and erosion are caused by environment or chemical treatment.
Damages caused by radioactive air (chemistry, etc.), acid rain, stone, hailstone, earthquake, hurricane, lighting, chemistry, etc., are not in the coverage.
5. Damages are caused by improper operation, transportation, installation, insufficient maintenance, or improper repair. The customer could not provide the warranty card or purchasing evidence.
* Warranty does not include the economic loss or extra expenditure due to downtime, for example, Economic loss and time loss due to not using the generator sets.